Since 1987, we provide children and teenagers from 7-18 years old from all around the world with summer, winter & spring camps that combine the discovery and the practice of new exciting sports with learning and perfecting languages such as French, German, English, Spanish and Chinese.
During summer, students from 6-17 years old are invited to spend 2, 3 or 4 week-sessions in Verbier,one of the most famous ski resorts in Switzerland! This well-known resort is situated in the heart of the Swiss Alps on a sunny plateau and guarantees an exceptionally pleasant climate all year-round.
Students will enjoy their days with outdoor activities, language classes, sports, and excursions. We propose over 40 exciting outdoor activities, such as rock climbing, mountain biking, ropes courses, wakeboarding, tubing, paragliding, basketball, hiking, swimming, ice skating, tennis, golf, horseback riding and many more.
During Winter Camp, from the beginning of December to the end of April, Les Elfes proposes several sessions, usually from 1 to 2 weeks long for boys and girls aged 7 to 17 years old. Our campers can choose among ski or snowboard lessons, from very beginner to advanced level, combined with optional language lessons and exciting after-ski activities and excursions. Skiing and snowboarding
are taught by qualified instructors.
Security is fundamental for us! From the moment they wake up until they go to bed, after the varied evening activities organized by Les Elfes, children are under permanent Les Elfes’ staff supervision in order to ensure a maximum of fun in a very safe environment.
At Les Elfes, we provide adventurous activities built on a well-established foundation of professional and safe practices! Moreover, we lead children to develop personally and to explore their own identities. Finally, we are glad to see that the weeks spent on our campus make students discover their true potentials, improve their self-confidence and help them identify their strengths! There is a lot that can be taught outside a classroom!
What makes us different?
– We have over 30 years of experience and yearly employed dynamic and professional staff
– Our campus is highly supervised. We have a high standard of safety with risk assessments for every activity. We provide 24/7 supervision, in-house nurse, and a night guard!
– Our monitors and instructors are trained for 2 weeks before each season. Moreover, all of them have the First Aid Certificate and a checked Criminal Record. (have a look at the following link: https://youtu.be/8dNd0NCIC9s )
– We welcome students in our privately own Swiss-style chalets where we accept only children participating to Les Elfes campus.
– We offer 4 hot meals per day. In winter, kids can enjoy lunch in our on-slope private restaurants
– All rooms (4-bedded) are provided with private ensuite bathroom
– Every year we welcome around 5’000 individual students from over 60 different Nations including more than 200 schools coming from all around the world. More than 90% of them are returners.
– We offer a great balance of language instruction, sports, activities, and excursions
– We make kids develop their soft skills: Gain more self-confidence, safely challenge themselves, discover new interests and hobbies, become proficient in another language, achieve higher levels in competitive sports, develop leadership and team-building skills.
– Our campus is situated in Verbier, one of the world most famous ski resort offering more than Km 400 Km of slopes (www.verbier.ch)
Les Elfes International
Tel : +41 (0)27 775 35 90
Fax : +41 (0)27 775 35 99
Connect with Les Elfes on Facebook.
Follow us on Youtube Les Elfes Vimeo Channel.
Download our App References from Schools.