When looking for a nursery, there are many questions which parents ask.. Is the nursery safe? Are the staff qualified? Friendly? Can they toilet train my child? What if my child isn’t happy there? Is the nursery close to my area? Will the bus take my child to my house? Is the bus safe?
Parents often ask am I doing the right thing sending my child to nursery? I think as long as you ask questions, do your research and weigh up all of your options when choosing a nursery and be confident in making the right choice for your child, then going to nursery will make their experiences invaluable.
These experiences and benefits your child will encounter are immeasurable, so here are just a few.
• The Early Years Foundation Stage – is the British curriculum which we follow at Kids Kingdom Learning Centre, and is also popular with many other nurseries in Dubai. Our curriculum covers the key developmental areas that will enhance your child’s knowledge and personal skills, and set them up for a positive experience to life long learning. At Kids Kingdom, we have experienced and highly qualified practitioners who provide an educationally stimulating and secure environment for preschoolers
• Your child’s learning and individuality is valued – All of the learning that takes place is observed, documented, evaluated and assessed. Learning through play enables your child’s practitioner to support your child’s personal growth and key developmental skills in a positive way. Through child centered learning we are able to assess your child and evaluate their skills regularly, identifying any areas that may require further support. Learning through play is the best way for your child to learn in a relaxed environment that involves lots of fun and positive interactions.
• Resources, toys and more toys! – We have a wide variety of resources for your child to experience. All of our activities are carefully planned and age appropriate. There is a lot on offer for all age groups, which very early on encourages children to make independent choices. Children that may seem bewildered or aimless are guided and encouraged by our practitioners to choose an activity of interest or join others in a small group. No child gets left behind or left out.
• Interacting with other children – Children develop their social skills from their interactions with other children and the adults around them. From one to one experiences your child will learn to communicate and form positive healthy relationships, building on their self esteem and confidence. When in a small group your child will learn etiquette, turn taking, problem solving, empathy and social cohesion, all enabling them to become a valued confident member in their group. As they develop these skills they are extended to their wider family and social communities.
• We celebrate how wonderful they are – Your child is your pride and joy and the most precious person in the world to you, we believe that too. We also feel passionately about them and feel privileged to share your child’s development with you. We feel there is no better way to boost their self-confidence and self-esteem than by celebrating and cherishing everything about them just as you do. We praise and offer encouragement to your child in many positive ways, such as displaying their work for all to view, which enables them to understand their sense of pride and achievements. We enjoy celebrating special events and moments in their life too, encouraging links with home and their primary carers to promote positive healthy relationships
• There are many benefits for our parents too. You have the opportunity to interact with other parents, to share your experiences and make social connections. Also our trained practitioners can offer guidance and support, confidentially, as we understand at times parenting can be bewildering, exhausting and confusing. We value you as your child’s parent and encourage you to discuss your child’s needs in order to achieve the best they can and be happy at Kids Kingdom Learning Centre.