Whether you are new to UAE or old, business owner or working, we have all come here to make a living, have a
decent lifestyle and achieve lifelong dreams. But growing expenses, unfortunate circumstances such as sickness,
job loss and lack of proper planning and saving efficiently, gets in our way of creating a secured future while we
are working and living here.
Now if you still want to have sizeable savings when you do retire even if that is a year from now, some of the
burning questions you must ask yourselves are –
* Have you been able to save up for the future keeping your retirement years in mind wherever home is?
* Single or married are you saving efficiently?
* If you are a parent.. have you factored in the cost of higher education for your children irrespective where
they may go for higher studies keeping inflation in mind?
* Have you protected your family wherever they reside? (and I don’t mean what your medical card covers but
* What if there is a serious accident or critical illness during your working life? Do you know what to keep in
mind besides what your medical card covers?
* Are you saving in AED/ USD so you are able to make the most of our steady currency, multiply your savings
and have it available when you may most need it whether in UAE or not?
* Are you the type that saves only in local currency and don’t have enough funds available in UAE?
* Looking at a short term plan in UAE but covers you long after you have stopped working and retired?
* Create a pension and protection plan not having to pay while you are retired but get paid, covered and
protected all at the same time over your life span and completely guaranteed?
Lack of proper financial planning on all these can spoil our true purpose of being an expatriate. With over 15
years of experience and qualifications, I have helped many expats to do their financial, protection and savings
plans, a holistic approach leading them to live a meaningful life. Even if you are uncertain if what you have done
back home or perhaps even in UAE is sufficient or not and unsure and looking for honest advice then here I am.
For a free consultation, please feel free to contact me –
052 439 9898